Terrario, it's a game where terraria meets factorio. Survive, build a megafactory, protect it, fight bosses, explire infinite world...
- Broke and build blocks
- Mine resource
- Smelting & crafting
- Dual wielding. You can hold items in both hands and use them simultaneously.
- Two-handed use for tools. Hold tool in both hands to use special ability
Game in development
The game is in active development. This demo contains only a small portion of the planned content. In addition, during the game, you can find errors and bugs.
What to expect from the full version
- Much bigger world with random generation
- Automation with assemblers, conveyors and inserters
- Enemies and battles
- Dungeons with loot
- RPG-like progression
- Research new tech
- More supported languages
- Gamepad control?
- Android/Web port?
Controls and supported input devices
- You can play only with a keyboard and mouse for now
- WASD - move
- Space - jump
- E - dash
- Tab - open/close inventory and crafts
- Mouse - aim
- LBM - use item in left hand
- RMB - use item in right hand
- 1..0 - select item in left hand
- Shift + 1..0 - select item in right hand
- Click on toolbar with LMB or RMB to select item. Click with middle mouse button to hold item in both hands