0.12 alpha relesed - Jam edition polish - UI & Crafting (5/14/2021)
I work hard to polish jam version of the game. And here it is, after almost of 40 hours of work in about 2 weeks!
In general, I add crafting, polish UI and add in-game help texts and popups
Note: 📢 indicates a change inspired by community feedback!
- 📢 Replace crafting ore from stone with opposite craft
- 📢 Drop items from broken chest/assembler
- Smelting & crafting machine
- Change use/mine priority
- Inventory slot filters
- Custom mouse cursor
- Mouse over tooltip
- New in-game UI sprites
- 📢 Help texts in game
- Craft filters
- New menu sprites
- Made easier to jump on stairs
- Fix items disappear in inventory
- Fix inventory tooltip placing
- Fix popup overlaping
- Dynamic inventory creation
- Rename sprites and prefabs for better hierarchy
For 0.2 I plan to add all automation stuff, like conveyors, inserters and mining drills. Also I want to polish inventory and add some shortcuts for that, because for now it’s little annoying to drag and drop things. You can expect 0.2 in about 1 month. What about far more plans? Well, I thing it going to be in alpha, untill all core mechanics would be implemented. And while it in alpha, game will be free and open-sourced.
Get Terrario - Ludum Dare 48 edition
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.