Unfortunately when I download through itch it downloads nothing and I get an error message "An error occurred during installation runtime error: slice bounds out of range [:-1]. And going to the actual page in a browser it downloads nothing.
Unity Build & Changelog manager
A downloadable tool
Utility for running builds sequence & pushing them to itch.io and github
'Build & Changelog manager' is an asset that can:
- Run multiple builds
- Archivate build
- Push build to itch.io
- Push build to Github releases
- Auto optimizes release builds for better performace and testing builds for faster build time
- Maintain defines and options for each build and sequence
- Keep changelog and readme files
- Auto adds changelog and readme to game folders
Also it nicely integrated with Team-on Unity game template
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hmmm, can you provide screenshot of that? Is it happen in itch app or web?
Actually download button should just redirect you to https://github.com/Team-on/UnityBuildManager#installation , so you can download it here too